Visma, a leading European provider of professional cloud software, is now looking to hire a Corporate Web Manager. In this exciting and important role you will orchestrate our business development strategies online as well as further develop our overall web presence.
There are several reasons why we think you will be interested in this central position in our Corporate Marketing Department located at Vismas headquarter in Oslo.
Firstly, Visma offers a professional and innovative work environment being a market leading tech company with 5 500 employees. We have more than 600 000 customers in Northern Europe and a very ambitious growth strategy moving forward.
Secondly, the role of digital marketing and communication is a strategic focus area in our top management and strongly influences our business strategies and operations. Our Corporate Web Manager will play a key strategic role in this area.
Thirdly, your role will be part of a dynamic environment working closely with dedicated and forward thinking colleagues both in the Corporate Marketing Department and across Visma companies in different countries.
As our Corporate Web Manager, you will play a crucial role in orchestrating the digital efforts of Visma ́s communication and marketing professionals. With your tech experience and project management skills you will have lots of opportunities to influence and develop the way we work with web and digital communication.
● Develop and implement Visma ́s overall web strategy
● Lead the international virtual web editor organization in all parts of Visma
● Secure the overall web quality and content through evaluation/ scoring
● Facilitate communication between stakeholders (content, UX, tech, design etc.)
● Initiate and lead development projects
● MA/MSC degree, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science
● Management experience
● Experience in working with administration and production of web content
● Good understanding of web analytics and conversion processes
● Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbally
● Mastering at least one of the Scandinavian languages
● Project Manager attitude – structured and a strong communicator
● Personal interest in keeping up with tech trends within your field of expertise
● Ability to identify and build relationships with important stakeholders for success
● Playing both the roles of manager and team player
For more information regarding the position please contact Nejra Kudra or Henrik Sandberg in Mediabemanning, or Line Drolsum, Director of Corporate Marketing in Visma. Please send us your CV and application in Norwegian or English via the link.
Today Visma is a pure software provider, because we know that software will be the foundation of many major business trends of the future. We provide a wide range of solutions for the professional markets in many segments and geographical regions. 600 000 customers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services, and an additional 300 000 use us as a hosting partner. In the future, we will continue our ambitious cloud software growth strategy, and aim to be a leading European player in several markets. We are 5.500 employees and our net revenue amounted to NOK 7 855 million in 2016. We provide solutions that keep our customers one step ahead of their competition. In optimising for efficiency, the goalposts are constantly being moved. There will always be parts of an operation that can be performed more efficiently – or automated altogether. This “efficiency philosophy” has made Visma one of the leading technology-based businesses in the Nordic.